• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

htc evo 3d or htc desire s

jouny

Lurker
Feb 3, 2012
i'm a nokia user and i'm thinking of buying an htc and getting to the android world...
so i'm confused between two cellphones the htc desire s and the htc evo 3d...
so from experience wish one is best and what are the differences between those 2 and what are the advantages and the disadvantages of each one
thank you in advince :D

Evo 3d is the best of the two. Advantages...basically everything, bigger and better quality screen....faster dual core processor for running everything from apps to games to downloading etc.sprints unlimited data on 4g vs more expensive 3g data on att. The only advantages of the desire i can think of is gsm which if u travel outside of the usa your phone may still work...and also if u want a smaller more pocketable phone...but even then the htc evo 4g design on sprint is better.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones