HTC Evo 4 won't recieve (some) texts and can't send pictures

1. nkont

nkont New Member

My evo has been acting up lately. the first problem I had was that people we'rent receiving my picture messages. Then it became apparent that sometimes people wouldn't receive my texts but for the most part they did. But just today I found out my friend (we had plans today) attempted to contact me 4 times, 3 texts and one phone call, and I didn't receive any of them.
    this isnt the first time I havent received someones text, but cmon, 3 texts and one phone call DIDN'T get received on my phone? somethings wrong...my pictures arent sending AT ALL, people sometimes don't receive my texts, and sometimes I don't receive texts or calls from people.
    That friend I mentioned told me twice over the past few weeks that when she tried to call me it "wasn't working and there was a bunch of weird noise"
    No, I don't have google voice or anything like that

I use a third party texting app but its been working fine

Advertisement
  2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

have you tried an updated your prl and profile? if that does not work then i would either take it in to sprint or at least call them and let them know of your issue.
  3. Tow_Master

Tow_Master Active Member

Are you rooted? If so what kernel are you using, I ran into this once a while back and it was the kernel causing issues