HTC Evo 4 won't recieve (some) texts and can't send picturesSupport

1. nkont

nkont New Member

My evo has been acting up lately. the first problem I had was that people we'rent receiving my picture messages. Then it became apparent that sometimes people wouldn't receive my texts but for the most part they did. But just today I found out my friend (we had plans today) attempted to contact me 4 times, 3 texts and one phone call, and I didn't receive any of them.
    this isnt the first time I havent received someones text, but cmon, 3 texts and one phone call DIDN'T get received on my phone? somethings wrong...my pictures arent sending AT ALL, people sometimes don't receive my texts, and sometimes I don't receive texts or calls from people.
    That friend I mentioned told me twice over the past few weeks that when she tried to call me it "wasn't working and there was a bunch of weird noise"
    No, I don't have google voice or anything like that

I use a third party texting app but its been working fine

Advertisement
    :
  2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

have you tried an updated your prl and profile? if that does not work then i would either take it in to sprint or at least call them and let them know of your issue.
  3. Tow_Master

Tow_Master Active Member

Are you rooted? If so what kernel are you using, I ran into this once a while back and it was the kernel causing issues