** HTC EVO 4G Accessories Reviews Thread **Accessories

Last Updated:

1. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton Well-Known Member

While there is an "Accessories Thread", my goal for this thread is for people who actually buy and get certain accessories to post up their reviews/thoughts on that item. I know a few people on here already have EVO's, so they may be able to get some reviews up prior to 6/4.

If you already have the product, feel free to post an initial "quality" review. Some things I personally am looking for are reviews on specific USB Car Chargers. (eBay has 100 of them, not sure which one I should get)...etc
    ** Please include a Link to where you purchased this Item in your Review! **

As I expect this thread to not only be reviews, and may be filled with questions/comments/concerns, I will post each review in this post, and my saved space below, with the authors name next to the product review.

HTC EVO 4G Accessory Reviews

HTCPedia Vertical Pocket Pouch by GeneralPatton

• Price: $19.99 Free Shipping
    Initial Review: I received the leather case today in the mail. I must say from initial inspection, I feel this is a very high quality case. I put it in my pocket to get the "feel" for how it will be walking around with it, and although I would not put anything else in that pocket with the phone, I will say it seemed to have felt like it wouldn't get in the way.

I highly recommend from my initial thoughts. Once I get the phone on 6/4, I will re-update my review with my overall thoughts as to how the phone fits, feels..etc

drexappeal likes this.
  2. GeneralPatton

Saved space.

3. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

I really want to get that vertical pouch. How long did it take for shipping?
  4. GeneralPatton

1 day. Shipped Tuesday, arrived today. Ordered Monday.
    Orion likes this.
  5. timlot1

timlot1 Active Member

Ordered friday recieved tuesday. Very nice.
  6. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

Wow quick shipping!! I'll def order it. Do you know anything about magnetic pouches? I hear it's not good for touch screens. I just need someone to clarify if thats true.
  7. ekt8750

ekt8750 Well-Known Member

So you're the one that ordered the last one!:rolleyes:
  8. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

Out of stock!! Damn!! lol
  9. Bnice

Bnice Guest

just wondering did anyone notice the back of the EVO at the Google i/o that the speaker was holding? well it was white I was wonder was that a cover or the actual phone.
  10. Bnice

Bnice Guest

did anyone notice the EVO at the Google i-o? it had a white backing anyone know if that was a accessory or a new color for the EVO .

oops, sorry for the double post.
  11. GeneralPatton

Yep ;)
  12. papamarik

papamarik Well-Known Member

13. lutzboy

lutzboy Member

14. ootherocoo

ootherocoo Active Member

This is a God send. I've been looking for a vertical slip in pouch that was similar to my Nexus One. I just purchased the slip in pouch for $19.99.

THANK YOU!!!:D