• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC EVO 4G feature in a Music Video

Should The HTC EVO 4g be Embarrass ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If anyone should be "embarass" (sic), it'd be the OP with such atrocious grammar.

I doubt the OP is capable of embarrassment, which would require a modecum of shame. I didn't bother to click on the link. Sometimes you really can judge a book by its cover, and as our parents taught us, "The apples don't fall very far from the tree."

Upvote 0
Please stop making threads and posting this video in every post. Obviously most people dont like this video, and we ALL don't want to advertising your "band" on here by posting this video everywhere.

And fyi, you should fix your English, "the evo should be embarrass" doesn't make any sense.

i AM ONLY REPEATING WHAT WAS ASKED

Upvote 0
I really Think That teens would buy this Song I just feel it's hated for other reason beyond what has been stated!

If you want more reasons then I have one:

Musicians are artists. They make art for the love of art. They incorporate messages and their opinions into their work as a way to express themselves.

The clowns in this video are not artists. They're sellouts and fakes. They made this to make money. Judging from all the energy you put into your advertising, I can only assume that you are one of the idiots jumping around in there. What about making something meaningful? Nobody is going to remember this song in a week, much less a few years down the road.

Go out and put something into a song. Have a life experience, put some substance in there. Don't put out more mindless BS.

Upvote 0
If you want more reasons then I have one:

Musicians are artists. They make art for the love of art. They incorporate messages and their opinions into their work as a way to express themselves.

The clowns in this video are not artists. They're sellouts and fakes. They made this to make money. Judging from all the energy you put into your advertising, I can only assume that you are one of the idiots jumping around in there. What about making something meaningful? Nobody is going to remember this song in a week, much less a few years down the road.

Go out and put something into a song. Have a life experience, put some substance in there. Don't put out more mindless BS.

I honestly speaking I am not one of the fellas in the Video not even remotely, all I was asking people to do originally is to watch this video to see the Evo but then the music became the topic, i would have to disagree with you, If there was 1 type of hip hop music what would that be like? It would be like having sprint to only sale the one type of cell phone or like apple iphone being the only phone on the market that would be foolish.

I hope you get my point I really don't mean to draw on anyone's hate of Hip Hop music or young people attempting to do something positive, I was only attempting to show the EVO in the Video

Upvote 0
I cant believe that we actually have a poll on this here.....Some no-name music artist makes some low budget video and you barely catch a couple of glimpses of the Evo and now its the topic of discussion!!?? I mean, I get bored too from time to time but really.....? This is the most interesting thing to discuss in your time of boredom? Come on....
I am a big fan of hip hop music and rock, and have been for years. I cant stand this no talent crap that some people call music these days. Talib Kwali is a talented hip hop artist, as is Mos Def, Common, The Roots, and many others. This video here is a bunch of kids who think repeating the same thing over and over with a beat in the background is music. Far from it actually. The so called "artist" in this "musical group" should listen to some of the artist that I mentioned above if they want to know what real hip hop artist sound like....
Wow, I cant believe I wasted my time in this thread :D

Upvote 0
To the OP, the music's bad, and you should feel bad!

No it's bad. It has no substance to it...

...rap should qbe about lyrics and having a message. That's what rap used to be about. Now it's full of sellouts all using the same tired topics, and thinking they're special because they made a beat on the computer.

To you, however, spot on old chap. It's called... well... rather it WAS called at one point, rythym and poetry. Rap. It's never about that now... it's centered around randomly generated computer beats and trying to become the next richest no-talent low life to have his face on a magazine. The video you posted was a prime example of what rap shouod look and sound like. For everyone that watched that video, note there were no mostly naked women swinging their ass and boobs around in the video to try to getnyour attention. If you need to showcase women to get people to listen to, and watch your stuff, there's a good chance it's not worth listening to.

Upvote 0
Say what?!

I was in HS when "Rapper's Delight" came out and have lived on both coasts (and several places in the middle) and nobody in 30 years has ever called it "Rhythm and Poetry", nor suggested that was its origin.

This is false. A mere 28 minutes before you posted this, somebody suggested that was the origin of the name rap.

P.S. Rapper's delight was not the first recorded rap.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones