HTC EVO 4G LTE Dialer Codes & questions/comments relating to themSupport

1. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

In order to start the HTC function test you open up your dialer and enter:
    *#*#3424#*#*

This will bring up a menu that has the ability to test each of the following:
    audio
    bluetooth
    charger
    G-sensor
    LEDs
    Line Drawing (screen)
    Camera test
    Wifi Test
    Backlight
    Buttons
    Flashlight
    Headset
    Light-sensor
    Proximity sensor
    Vibrator

(MOD NOTE: see here in the EVO 3D forum: http://androidforums.com/htc-evo-3d/385159-htc-test-menu.html)

Advertisement
    :
  2. PyroSporker

PyroSporker Well-Known Member

(Don't mess around too much in these menus, you could cause yourself problems by tinkering too much. Also some dialer codes are for Vanilla only or are carrier/manufacturer specific)

For more info specifically on the Evo 4G LTE Proximity Sensor test/problems check out this thread:

Android Forums - Proximity sensor not working | Post #3
  3. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

4. 3vodroid

3vodroid Well-Known Member

##786# ( reverse logistics)

handy for all your life timers refurbished status and a few other cool things
  5. omiller315

omiller315 Well-Known Member

I needed that one for a "true" factory reset to allow my phone to re-activate when I was having data issues..
  6. PyroSporker

PyroSporker Well-Known Member

I discovered that *#*#737283#*#* (*#*#RESCUE#*#*) was added with Jelly Bean. It allows HTC LogMeIn access via the HTC Rescue application. It is for HTC technical support use only.

*#*#76484#*#* (*#*#SMITH#*#*) was updated with Jelly Bean. There is more access to options and settings. I would not recommend messing around with anything in these menus.
    zookeeper63, sikclown and marctronixx like this.