• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root HTC EVO 4G on Boostmobile Internet Problem

JPHTCEVO4G

Lurker
May 27, 2012
Hi all,
First off I want to say that Im new to the site and I want to say thanks in advance for all your input in this matter.

My issue is this... I have a HTC EVO 4G on boostmobile and my internet and MMS are not working.

This is the story and where I currently stand....

I had the phone flashed by the boost mobile people 3 months ago and everything was working fine.

I dropped my phone and the LDC screen broke completly, so I had to get a temp phone while I got the EVO fixed. When I got it I took it back to the Boost place and they reactivated it, but the internet is not working neither the mms messages.

They told me that is common and that to fix that is another 60 bucks. I obviously didn't want to do it, thats part of the reason I ended up here.

I got this far on my own...

I did some research on the web and was able to unlocked and rooted my phone, I also know how to get into the EPST settings thru ##3282# and I can edit them.

What I need to know is which settings I need to modify to get the internet and MMS backup and running?

PLEASE HELP!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones