HTC Evo 4G photo sub-forum.

Last Updated:

1. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just like to propose a sub-forum that tackle with the Evo's camera. Be it settings, showing off the picture you've taken or anything we can talk about the camera of the Evo. I think if this took off, we can promote the Evo as well as learn about the different capabilities of the Evo's camera.

To tell you the truth, I don't have a clue what the settings will do, and perhaps someone who does know can share more in-depth knowledge about the Evo's camera and we can all learn and make the most of the Evo's Camera settings.

Call it Evo 4G Photograhy club or whatever. :D

Advertisement
  2. myxmastrmike

myxmastrmike Member

I second this whole-heartedly...and, oddly enough, was just thinking of proposing this myself haha. Got the idea while in the shower thinking about how im going to a concert this evening, and this will be my first "dark setting" im taking pics at with my Evo and was wondering how my settings should be set and such...

Evo Photography Club Unite! haha

3. tdmeyer

tdmeyer New Member

Here's my offering to get the EVO Photography Club started. I shot this picture with the EVO then, using Photoshop Mobile, softened it and added the border. Then uploaded it to my Photoshop.com account.