• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC EVO 4G- slow. Need help troubleshooting.

sobo1

Aug 24, 2011
I've had my Evo just over a year now and love it...

However, recently when I go from one screen to another, I get that hourglass and sometimes the HTC screen and it ends up taking forever to do just some simple navigation around the phone. I called Sprint last week- they told me to update my profile which I did and it didn't help. They then told me to take it into a store which I did- of course their solution was to do a factory reset- seems like that's the solution to everything these days- but now it's doing it again- it's very frustrating!!!! Please help!

Thanks!

I've had my Evo just over a year now and love it...

However, recently when I go from one screen to another, I get that hourglass and sometimes the HTC screen and it ends up taking forever to do just some simple navigation around the phone. I called Sprint last week- they told me to update my profile which I did and it didn't help. They then told me to take it into a store which I did- of course their solution was to do a factory reset- seems like that's the solution to everything these days- but now it's doing it again- it's very frustrating!!!! Please help!

Thanks!

That happens to me sometimes I just take the battery out wait 5min then power it back on

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones