• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC EVO 4g

I'm having trouble with the starting up of this phone. It will cut on then go to the htc evo name then the red circular eye would appear and it will stay there forever. How can i get past the red circular eye on the start up of this phone...PLEASE HELP

welcome to the forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so are you saying when you hit the power button and the phone boots up, it starts on the htc white screen, then you get the red triangle with an exclamation point? or is it circular like you describe? is your phone rooted? what happened prior to this issue?

Upvote 0
im saying that it loads the htc evo name across the screen then the red circular eye appears and stay there, and no the phone isnt rooted and this is the first time that it did, before this started I did a master reset, then plug the phone up to the computer and clear some folders out, after that i was on the phone and i had it plug up to the computer still and it wasnt charging fast idk if it could be the USB but i put it on the regular charger then it froze up, i turn it off and now im having that problem

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones