• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Htc evo brand new unopened

Wolfz23

Lurker
Oct 14, 2011
BRAND NEW - HTC EVO 4g (sprint) For Sale. I ordered 1, and got it, then some dumbass sent me a 2nd one. I I slid the box open enough to see what color it is (BLACK)
Didnt even take the thing out of the box. Had a guy at BestBuy check the ESN and he says its clean. I was thinking of keeping it in case I have an issue with my first one, but I really dont need it.

Make offer. Highest offer will get it.

Good deal, once I bought a bag of EVO 4G's for $80, 2 were broken and one was mint, one was in two pieces and I just snapped it back together so I had 2 working. I ended up selling them all for around 400 and bought a broken iPhone 4 which I used my talents to put on orange housing and repair it, yet I still have my main Evo<3

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones