• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC EVO Please Help

mthill2

Nov 16, 2009
I switched from blackberry where I had blackberry enterprise which synced my work outlook with my phone. Now that I have switched to EVO i have tried multiple ways to sync my out look and no such luck. I have even tried just getting email and that doesnt even work. Before I get 200 responses saying speak with your IT dept. let me just say I work for a company of about 9 an we dont have an IT dept. I would just like to at least get my work email on my phone. We operate outlook 2007. Please if anyone could walk me through this I would greatly appreciate it. Please outline it as if you were speaking with a child because Im not the most tech savy of the bunch. Thank you for your help!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones