• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Htc evo saves the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my supervisor said, I need u to relieve _______ at the hospital who is watching an inmate until he is releases. So here I am, in the hospital surfing the web on my favorite website :) keeping an eye in this crook.

We often see news of violent inmates taking hostages and doing worse while on medical evaluation or procedure in a hospital.

Here's hoping your web surfing is not used by the person you're supposed to be keeping 100% attention to; if your supervisor needs a guard for that prisoner, the guard is needed fully, not partially as he "surfs his favorite websites."

Your supervisor would not be happy with you, not to mention the inmate's victims.

Reactions: IOWA
Upvote 0
jeeeeesus there's one in every bunch. Look I don't go to your job telling u how to mow lawns, so don't tell me how to do my job. Typical ignorant fool assuming shit. He's in a secluded area, i was in the room, he was handcuffed to the bed, no prior history of a felonious crime, and he was sleeping. He's not a ninja, he wasn't going anywhere...tool.

Upvote 0
jeeeeesus there's one in every bunch. Look I don't go to your job telling u how to mow lawns,

Your job is in the public interest to be done safely and with as little risk as possible to that public safety (a guard needs to be reminded of this?).

If you were the only one in danger as you come here and post smileys and brag about surfing the web while an inmate is your responsibility, then it'd be bad enough. But you're not and you're forgetting that, so, yes I'm telling you to not how to do your job, but to do your job.

Your defensive reaction to this says a lot. Care to post the agency you work for? The city and state?

Reactions: IOWA
Upvote 0
and Frisco's question receives *crickets*

I honestly hope the OP works for a private company and not a true department as his attitude and hostility besides his penchant for irresponsibility make him a liability to any agency he works with.

Was it your job to play on the internet with your phone or was it your job to guard and keep watch over a criminal?!? I honestly cant believe the OP has the nerve to get upset when someone calls him out and then beyond that has the nerve to call someone else a typical ignorant fool. Your extreme reactions and knee-jerk personal attacks prove to everyone that you are truly the "ignorant fool" but arragant as well and def not a very sharp "tool".

Reactions: Frisco
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones