• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

htc.evolution for President!

evoman2be913

May 16, 2010
MAN I gotta be honest! I have read, watched, and heard many reviews but NONE come close to htc.evolutions. The intricate details he provides us with, the vivid and gorgeous pictures he takes from all angles, are just scratching the surface on why he deserves his own youtube channel.

Not only do I find all his reviews extremely insightful and informative, but I actually feel like I am right there in front of the product, (window shopping if you will). His static reviews are more exciting to me than most video reviews I see. It isn't a coincidence that I own a steinhell anti glare protector, seidio innocase active limited edition, and a seidio innocase surface 2...

Notice a pattern here. Yes those are all the products he has reviewed, so essentially whatever he is selling I am buying. All these manufacturers and distributors should take notice and aim at htc.evolution because he is a hot commodity and would be one hell of a valuable asset in marketing and promotions. Being in marketing myself, I know how much time is put into an effective marketing campaign both with optimizing the ads as well as the back end.

I apologize for this drawn out email, and am not trying to get off topic but I want to say THANK YOU htc.evolution for all your hard work and time! You have made my purchasing decisions enjoyable as well as worthwhile and I look forward to more of your outstanding reviews.

Brian

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones