• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help htc explorer cant do tethering via usb..help me

raaf007

Lurker
Apr 27, 2012
i connected my device to my pc....it works fine for htc sync , internet pass-through and data storage mode but when i choose usb tethering option my device is not working on pc....its showing driver not found when i try to reinstall the required driver...all the drivers install except the 1 named android phone is showing driver not found....i tried evrything ....but its not working out ...where can i get the drivers....help me guys......plzzzzzz

The same problem is coming for my HTC explorer when I connect mobile to pc & choosing the options usb tethering, it work as LAN. I can not open any web page its seems that its not working as modem for internet can not do any internet surfing. Also driver it is showing that driver is successfully installed when I connect my HTC mobile. Please help solve the issue. I want to surf internet using my HTC as modem.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones