HTC Explorer memory issueSupport

Last Updated: 2012-12-03 11:16:27
  1. usmanshahid

usmanshahid New Member

Hi guys,
    I cant find any HTC Explorer forum, so im forced to post it here.

ok, so im new to the android experience and this Explorer is my first ever smartphone. I got it a few days back and I love every inch of it, especially the HTC Sense 3.5.
    The problem is that my phone has very low memory. The device only shows 13Mb free and i only have installed the basic facebook, whatsapp etc on my internal memory. (the rest are on SD card).
    I learned somewhere that i can increase the internal memory by creating a partition on the SD card (using link2sd). but that requires root access.

I only want to increase my internal memory. I dont want to remove any of my current data, or my current HTC Sense interface or install any custom ROM or anything.

Can someone please help me? I know this is a pretty basic problem, but I cant find a consolidated solution anywhere. Please guide me through the process to increase my memory without losing the HTC Sense 3.5 or any other pre-installed data.

I would really appreciate any kind of help. but STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS WOULD BE MORE HELP.

Thanks alot in advance.

Advertisement
  2. CafeKampuchia

CafeKampuchia Well-Known Member

3. faria13

faria13 Member

it worked!! it dint increase the space but i have got space better than before thank u so much :)
  4. khurrambhatti

khurrambhatti Member

my internal memory problem solved after flush stock rom. I am now using JaggyRom_3.2.1
  5. Javed Qadir

Javed Qadir New Member

Yes, the JaggyRom_3.2.1 is very effective for this issue. I also have bought a HTC Explorer from a online shopping portal in pakistan - rizshopping.com.pk. And that leaves my phone by your solutions..