1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

HTC friendstreamSupport

1. jmak512

jmak512 Member

For some odd reason my friend stream widget it stopped working now i have to use the normal facebook app anyone have an idea of what would it be or if anyone else going through the same. Thank you

Advertisement
  2. ramcharger1979

ramcharger1979 Well-Known Member

The only way I have been able to fix this is re-sync with HTC Facebook app
  3. jmak512

jmak512 Member

my bout bout the noob reply but how you do that
  4. behrooz

behrooz Well-Known Member

I'm haven the same issue, its been going for about 2 weeks give or take ,I had to delete and reinstall the friendstream, and still have the issue, even after doing a factory reset I have the same issue.

I talked to VZW they said it was an HTC thing and HTC said that I had to send it in and be without a phone for about 2 weeks or more, I talked with VZW and they are sending me a new one, hope that fixes it. . .

Now I have to wait till Aug 4th to get my 3rd replacement Grrrrrrrr if it
  5. 4tunesmiles

4tunesmiles Member

It's been about 2 weeks since my Friendstream loaded too. If I click the >> to the right of the Friendstream title, a white page that says "loading" appears briefly, then a message the the application Friend Stream (process.com.htc.friendstream) has stopped unexpectedly, please try again. Force close)
    My husband's Friendstream on his EVO is still working normally.
    I hope someone here knows a fix or solution other than sending phone to HTC for 2 weeks. Ramcharger, can you explain how to do what you said?
    Thanks.