• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC G2 constantly muting while in calls

trollop

Lurker
Apr 25, 2011
I have had my G2 since September and I love love love my phone, except for a few minor issues.. the biggest one being how it always mutes me while I'm in a call. I understand there's a censor that needs to be covered to keep the screen dark, but I don't know how else I can hold my phone to not trigger hitting that button.

Is there a way to change the sensitivity on the screen so that it takes harder pressing to activate anything on the screen? I can't control how I hold my phone sometimes when I'm on it for a long period of time (which is most of the time) cause you get tired holding it a certain way.

I've tried locking the screen, but it always unlocks while in the call and it always mutes me, or ends the call.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you =)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones