HTC HD2 leo to newest android?General

1. Kieri

Kieri New Member

Hi everyone, I just started here, and am trying to get rid of the win6.5 garbage on my HD2, I have been looking and reading all I can about it including the post here, which I note isn't the latest version like ICS
    Sooooo, is there anyone out there who can help?
    Maybe ?

Advertisement
    :
  2. andrewdsouza

andrewdsouza New Member

HTC HD2 --- has been the best mobile phone in its class. i have seen videos showing installation of android gingerbread on HTC HD2. i have seen that the phone is cabable of handling ICS 4.0.
    I am awaiting for a few more theards from other users already using ICS 4.0 and if they can provide us links to downloads and steps to have it on my Cell phone . i would really appreciate....
    Is the 3G provider have any effect with the installtion of the radio . please advise...
    since i reside in kuwait...
  3. Lincoln357

Lincoln357 Well-Known Member

You can easily install ICS on your HD2,just find and follow guides like this How To Install Android On Internal NAND Memory Of HTC HD2 With MAGLDR
    I'm using ICS 4.0.3. NexusHD2 atm and it's pretty good but I'm gonna flash 4.0.4. with hardware acceleration ASAP.
    @andrewdsouza you need 2.15.50.14 radio and as far as I know it will work fine anywhere.
  4. frad

frad New Member

i'm posting this post using my seasoned htc hd2 running (smoothly, good battery life) jelly bean :)