HTC HD3...4.53 inch screen? 1.5Ghz? WiMax?

1. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member

sizlopedia.com/2010/03/17/concept-photos-htc-hd3-leaked-online/

Has any one heard about this? Do you think that if this is true that HTC would make an Evo 2 with 4.5 inc screen?

Advertisement
  2. Scincidae

Scincidae Active Member

Of course something nicer will come out, not sure if the HD3 above is the real deal or someone making what they think the HD3 will be like but either way they will make a nicer phone and it will be out shortly after the EVO.
  3. KRD

KRD Well-Known Member

Maybe next year, why would they release a phone like that a couple months after they released flagship phones for 2 or 3 carriers.
  4. LatinP

LatinP Well-Known Member

The later the better, the longer it takes for the HTC Scorpion to be released the more time we have to enjoy a very best in class phone.
  5. Eguy

Eguy Well-Known Member

Those were in the EVO thread. The specs are ridiculous to be true. We won't see something like this until 2011 at the earliest.
  6. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

LOL Evo hasnt been released yet and we are alreeady talking about Evo 2? I'm not going to look that far ahead. When I get the Evo....I'm going to have that phone for a long time.
  7. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I guess this is looking pretty far in the future lol. Gotta keep ourselves in the present. But still, man oh man. I thought 4.3 was the max lol
  8. HustlinDaily

HustlinDaily Well-Known Member

Only problem is, who wants WinMo?
  9. wankingweiner

wankingweiner Well-Known Member

omg! Why is there always something wrong with these awesome phones! The HD2 has winmo 6.5, the EVO is on sprint, the shadow is with Verizon, the Galaxy S is a Samsung phone (eww). Dammit there's nothing for us Europeans :(