• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Htc Hero 2.1 email widget problem

Ashman

Nov 14, 2009
Ever since I updated my hero (unlocked) to 2.1 Ive been having problems with the htc email widget (small icon). Every so often it when I get emails, after reading the emails and coming out the htc email app the widget will still show 1 unread e-mail. Whenever it has this problem its always 1 unread e-mail that it shows for some reason.

I have 2 hotmail accounts setup on my phone so I dont know if this might have something to do with this? Ive deleted the two accounts and re-added them and that didnt seem to solve the problem. What I usually do is delete the icon from my home screen and add it in again and this seems to solve the problem temporarily before it comes again. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know a solution to it?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones