HTC Hero 2

Last Updated:

1. Traviswf

Traviswf Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I am just not that interested in the larger form factor of the Evo or Epic. I'm looking forward to an update to the Hero. Does anyone know more about whether the Legend will become Sprint's Hero 2?

It sounds nice, but I can't see buying a new phone with a 600mhz processor and less than 512 Rom. And why are Android phones so skimpy on onboard memory? I'd be happy with 4gb on board and the rest in expansion...

Point is, I love my Hero, and don't want to upgrade to a monster sized phone...

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
  2. phone fan

phone fan New Member

yes the legend will come to sprint and will be called hero 2 but i would stick with the hero not that much of a difference just the style

3. Joehunni

Joehunni Well-Known Member

I love the original Hero/Legend style, plus the fact that the Legend is all aluminum. I'm really big on build quality and sturdiness so that really appeals to me. I wasn't aware the Legend would be coming to Sprint though.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

4. Specter

Specter New Member

I really hope that it is coming to Sprint soon. My contract is up and I'm in the market for a new phone. The Intercept was a huge disappointment...