Htc hero awake mode fix needed

Last Updated:

1. aharris992

aharris992 Member This Topic's Starter

hi,

ive looked all over the internet and in need of some help. ive had my phone for about a month now and the battery as been ok. it would last me most of the day running a few apps and a lot notifcation apps. I would charge it over night and it would last about 12 hours which is fine by me. Now it is draining so quick it only last maybe 4 hours at the most. i have tried all the sugestion about the standard but message app and replacing it with handcent or chomp but the awake mode is still 100%. i can not get it to go in to sleep mode. i had it on charge all night for about 10 hours and only charged 50%. I also tried using factory reset and then installing 3rd party message app and that didnt help. im lost on what to try next. while trying everything i would reboot in between steps. im still on andriod 1.5 with build 2.73.110.26. its a tmobile phone using a o2 sim and a rebel sim. any suggestion would be great.

Advertisement
  2. aharris992

any suggestion please. ive tried all the usual tricks that have been posted

3. andy d

andy d Well-Known Member

If your only getting 50% charge after 10 hours you must have a faulty battery or phone.
    Take it back to your dealer.

4. aharris992

ok thanks i thought that might be the case and have ordered a new one. thanks for your time

5. aharris992

hi again,

still need help. my new battery has arrived but wont fully charge now. I plugged it in and turned it off over night for about 8 hours and only charged to 70%. i dont know what to do next. any suggestion would be great full. getting about 8 hours at the most before the battery runs out and not even using wifi or notification apps