• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Hero Calendar

Gestalt

Aug 21, 2009
I'm having an issue with the calendar no longer sending me notifications of my events. At the beginning of the quarter (~25 September), it had no problems informing me of my events. Sometime around October however, it ceased to do this and I fear it may be affecting some of the conditions of my other application, Locale. Has anyone else had this problem, or know a solution?

An odd problem...hmm. Do you remember changing any settings (specifically notification settings, either in the Calendar app or global Android settings) around the time it stopped working? Perhaps you accidentally turned off the notifications. My other thought is perhaps you installed some other app that is preventing the notifications from working. Again, do you remember installing anything around that time, perhaps an App for managing your battery, lockscreen, or ringtones?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones