1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

HTC Hero Case ???Accessories

1. slaguru

slaguru Member

Anyone seen any cases for the Hero yet ??? Been looking but so far no good. :confused:

Advertisement
    :
  2. seelsun

seelsun New Member

Theres the offical HTC one which is a leather case which is clipped onto your belt.

not very desirable for some people though

but only option that I have seen
    all others seem to be these belt types too

no pouches yet that i have seen
  3. Bapp

Bapp Member

4. ripkord

ripkord Well-Known Member

I just ordered one, will post pics and impressions when i get it.
  5. jeremyabel

jeremyabel Member

Hi,

I ordered a similar one (in black, complete with screen protector) last week. Had an email to say it had been dispatched, but coming from Hong Kong so will take a week or more.

Will let you know if it's any good when it arrives - hardly broke the bank at 1.74 euro (
  6. ldn-j

ldn-j Well-Known Member

Bought this slip case from ebay. Listed as htc velvet pouch for Diamond 2 T04 - this seemed to be the closest in size to the Hero from the HTC website.

Does the job great - just a slipcase, the "velvet" is feel. It's thick enough to protect it from scratches and it cost a massive

Attached Files:

7. humbug

humbug Member

8. My arrived from hong kong today it is quite a snug fit and looks ok, apart from the left had side by the screen does not fit quite right sticks out a bit, but what do you expect for 2.99
  9. ripkord

yeah mines is the same, but again it was cheap so ... cant moan really
  10. hoppy1986

hoppy1986 Well-Known Member

11. topcheffer

topcheffer Active Member

I just got in my new case, ordered from eBay for GBP 3.79, free shipping (got it next day too):
    NEW BLACK GEL SKIN CASE COVER POUCH FOR HTC HERO IN UK on eBay (end time 12-Sep-09 01:04:03 BST)

Fits great, seems durable, and doesn't add much thickness to the phone. Doesn't cover all the buttons like the other silicon case posted and looks slick. I got the black one for my black phone, but they also have white and pink, and they are all semi-transparent.
    This and a decent screen protector make a very cheap and good looking case solution. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking.
  12. ripkord

That looks a lot better!! Will get that!!
  13. themonkster

themonkster Well-Known Member

Ebay Item: 160355523071

I got this delivered within 48 hours. It looks awesome and looks exspensive.
  14. sundials

sundials Member

15. sundials

sundials Member

I was looking at this but there were some reports online
    that when it is removed it can take the paint off the phone.
  16. MartinS

MartinS Well-Known Member

It says so on their site. I assumed it meant the teflon coating on the white one?
  17. sundials

sundials Member

Dunno if its the teflon coating or just the Normal paint but either way I wouldn't wanna put anything on there that could possibly f**k the phone.

Just me, but would the teflon on the white model stop it from sticking. Teflon = non-stick
  18. MartinS

MartinS Well-Known Member

ha ha - good point...
  19. Tiramisu

Tiramisu Member

Just to contribute here,

I bought 2 Hero Cases, Silicone and TPU case from Momax.
    Momax.NET | Batteries & Mobile Phone Accessories

The silicone was alright, but for me it was to loose and bulky looking.. The momax TPU looks good and feels good. It has that diamond effect at the back which looks nice. Fits good too.

Definitely would recommend!
  20. ldn-j

ldn-j Well-Known Member

FWIW, my slipcase pictured above does the job. A bit loose but it does mean the phone goes in & out v easily and does what I want ie. protects it from scratches
  21. trick202

trick202 Well-Known Member

Yeah, they look good. Could do with a UK distributor though!
  22. bojack

bojack Member

23. KojakWeb

KojakWeb Member

24. unknown-singh

unknown-singh Active Member