HTC Hero for $0.01 for new customer to Sprint.

Last Updated:

1. yanger1982

yanger1982 Member This Topic's Starter

As stated on the title. New HTC Hero for 1 cent for new customer. In case there's someone new to sprint and looking for a cheap phone and not pay the $10 "speed boost" fee.

Go to amazon to find it for 1 cent.

Advertisement
  2. uniquenameEVO

uniquenameEVO Well-Known Member

What??? Does this work with add on lines? I just got one for the gf dammit.

3. LBPHeretic

LBPHeretic Well-Known Member

I think it only works for new customers and not new line activations. Amazon is pretty famous for having good deals for new customers with regards to handset prices.

I have never been able to take advantage of them though because I did not feel like going through the number portability hassle. Although, I have heard it is a much smoother process these days.

4. BernyB

BernyB Member

This is how my husband and I became new Sprint customers. We ended our contract with AT&T. We were tired of all the dropped calls. Now that we started with Sprint we haven't had one yet. However...the phone on the other hand...

5. yanger1982

yanger1982 Member This Topic's Starter

if you're having problems with the phone just root it. It would solve a lot of problems, it solved my problem. Had issue with the phone after the first couple of days of having the phone. Once I rooted the phone, it no longer suffer long lags and multi touch to get the phone to response.