• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

htc hero interfaze on my G1 goes bad...

pilinox

Lurker
Aug 8, 2009
hi everyone im new here :) i got a big probleman with my phone g1 htc dream... a friend of mine told me about to upgrade my g1 software to the htc heros one and i got a biig mistake cause the phone goes totally sloow to send a sms i hve to wait like 15 secs till open the sms window .- ...
i need somebody to help me donwgrade the htc hero interfaze to htc dream normal interfaze :( pleasee what can i doo!
sorry for my bad english im from venezuela :D

hi everyone im new here :) i got a big probleman with my phone g1 htc dream... a friend of mine told me about to upgrade my g1 software to the htc heros one and i got a biig mistake cause the phone goes totally sloow to send a sms i hve to wait like 15 secs till open the sms window .- ...
i need somebody to help me donwgrade the htc hero interfaze to htc dream normal interfaze :( pleasee what can i doo!
sorry for my bad english im from venezuela :D

Have you tried Swapper? It will make your Hero build run better on your G1. I do not have Hero myself, yet. But you can find some suggested Swapper settings here at the beginning of the videoYouTube - How To: Hero ROM On G1 With Rosie/Sense UI

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones