HTC Hero Mail Not RefreshingSupport

Last Updated:

1. Radicalrooster

Radicalrooster New Member This Topic's Starter

My mail was working fine up until I updated to 2.1.

Now my mail won't refresh automatically; if I go into the mail app and manually refresh the mail still comes through, but even though I have it set to refresh every hour it doesn't seem to do so!

I have all the alerts on, and I have also tired deleting and re-adding the account again with no luck!

Any help would be great!

Advertisement
  2. mred2000

mred2000 Member

Mine is doing exactly the same, since updating last night I have to manually refresh to get any mails through. It's just gone 5 hours without updating. I use the Google Mail software, though.

edit: before i look a muppet, yes, auto-sync is on :D

3. Radicalrooster

Radicalrooster New Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone got any ideas at all?!

4. nedamdam

nedamdam Well-Known Member

Well, I am experiencing this few days. For example some notifications I get instant and then it locks and for one hour nothing NOT even when I play with the phone or Gmail have to press refresh(this helps now, DIDNT 2 days ago). (Or manual sync this helped everytime)

But my calendar bugs me more, more times at day its stuck for more minutes syncing (sometimes contacts) coming out of sleep and I still see the syncing icon...(And it doesnt sync, I cant add or change events, I do change them but they arent, I have to do it always 2x to really change an event but this is an old issue)