HTC inbuilt power saving toggle using Tasker

Last Updated:

1. Scootmien

Scootmien Well-Known Member Contributor

Is there a way to toggle the inbuilt HTC power saver mode through Tasker please?

I know I could create a profile that does all the same things but it would be far easier and less prone to flaking out if I could just toggle the inbuilt power saver on and off at certain times.

All help gratefully received.

2. Scootmien

I can't find the correct toggle within Tasker, do I need a third party plug in to do this please anyone?
  3. electricpete

electricpete Well-Known Member

If there us a shortcut to that setting, you may be able to access that short cut with auto shortcut plug in.
    Quick Shortcut Maker can help you discover available short cuts
    Scootmien likes this.
  4. Scootmien

Thanks for the response. Alas it doesn't seem like there is a shortcut to it. Damnit.
  5. electricpete

electricpete Well-Known Member

Did you try Quick Shortcut Maker? It's a free app. After you install it, then go to tasker, shortcut...configuration/edit...then select from the menu the item labeled "activities" (which also has the quick shortcut maker icon next to it) . That will open up quick shortcut maker application where you can find hundreds and hundreds of shortcuts which I otherwise can't get to. I found many there that I couldn't find any other way.

Quick shortcut maker plus auto shortcut together give a great tool to easily access many new things with tasker
  6. Scootmien

I did. You're right about there being literally hundreds of toggles and shortcuts available in there but I couldn't find one to toggle the inbuilt power saving mode on and off. I may have missed it, It's true. I'll go and have a another look just to make sure.

Thanks again :)