HTC Incredible 2150mAh Extended Battery Now AvailableAccessories

Last Updated:

1. Yaksha

Yaksha Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
    gener1c and NightAngel79 like this.
  2. TheGoatLantern

TheGoatLantern Well-Known Member

ugh, no thanks, stick with the 1500 mah I 'm testing right now ;)

Also gonna move this on over to the accessories sub-forum ;)

3. Crashumbc

Crashumbc Well-Known Member

Yeah, I didn't expect it to be near that ugly...

I expected it to maybe to stick out as far as the camera less maybe a little more, from the photo it looks like the camera is a hole...

4. howarmat

howarmat Well-Known Member

5. TPR300C

TPR300C Well-Known Member

Call verizon and they sell it for $60.

6. najaboy

najaboy Well-Known Member

It's not quite as bad in person. I've been using it today and haven't found it overly cumbersome or awkward.

I managed ten hours, with 4 hrs awake time, on it today before the battery indicator turned orange (~25% charge left). Definitely better than stock, although not an overwhelming improvement from the Seidio 1750mAh that I was using up until now. Usage wasn't what I'd characterize as heavy (no streaming or extended use of gps), but I'm going to give it a couple weeks to get a better feel for it under varied usage.

7. theocoog

theocoog New Member

I just received mine and it's a hefty thing for sure, but not nearly as bad as some of the photos show it. What I find appealing (aside from the extra power) is that the door feels more rubbery than the standard door and somewhat more sturdy too. Somehow it makes the whole phone feel higher quality.

I bought mine directly from Verizon: they charge $59.99 including the door and sent it FedEx next day for free. Saved $20 over the $79.99 that some others are charging! Verizon Part Number VZW6300BATX1.

Battery and door are both genuine HTC components. The door has the HTC and a (subtle) Google logo.

I may eventually drop down to the 1750 if a case for this doesn't come out soon, but for now I'll do without a case.

8. TPR300C

TPR300C Well-Known Member

I received mine as well today and it doesn't feel as bulky as the pictures make it seem. After seeing tthe pictures I was thinking of returning it as soon as I got it but now I'm definitely keeping it.

9. Colbyb25

Colbyb25 Member

+1

Mine came in today and I actually prefer it over stock. It feels more solid in my hand and really doesn't add that much bulk. Still fits in my pocket just fine.

10. RugbyDroid

RugbyDroid New Member

I will be keeping mine! I love it... the pictures don't do it justice. My battery (stock) would be at about 20% right now, but its still at 67%!!!