• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories HTC Incredible 2150mAh Extended Battery Now Available

Yaksha

Apr 15, 2010
HTC Incredible 2150mAh Extended Battery & Door is Now Available

The 2150mah battery is now available. It's $80, and it looks like a hunchback.

I'm thinking about just getting the 1750 instead, it's half the price and fits in the original case.

1hc4M.jpg

It's not quite as bad in person. I've been using it today and haven't found it overly cumbersome or awkward.

I managed ten hours, with 4 hrs awake time, on it today before the battery indicator turned orange (~25% charge left). Definitely better than stock, although not an overwhelming improvement from the Seidio 1750mAh that I was using up until now. Usage wasn't what I'd characterize as heavy (no streaming or extended use of gps), but I'm going to give it a couple weeks to get a better feel for it under varied usage.

Upvote 0
I just received mine and it's a hefty thing for sure, but not nearly as bad as some of the photos show it. What I find appealing (aside from the extra power) is that the door feels more rubbery than the standard door and somewhat more sturdy too. Somehow it makes the whole phone feel higher quality.

I bought mine directly from Verizon: they charge $59.99 including the door and sent it FedEx next day for free. Saved $20 over the $79.99 that some others are charging! Verizon Part Number VZW6300BATX1.

Battery and door are both genuine HTC components. The door has the HTC and a (subtle) Google logo.

I may eventually drop down to the 1750 if a case for this doesn't come out soon, but for now I'll do without a case.

Upvote 0
I received mine as well today and it doesn't feel as bulky as the pictures make it seem. After seeing tthe pictures I was thinking of returning it as soon as I got it but now I'm definitely keeping it.

+1

Mine came in today and I actually prefer it over stock. It feels more solid in my hand and really doesn't add that much bulk. Still fits in my pocket just fine.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones