HTC Incredible and Jabra VBT3050 Bluetooth HeadsetSupport

Last Updated:

1. jonmarkgo

jonmarkgo New Member This Topic's Starter

May 4, 2010
    I am using the Jabara VBT3050 bluetooth headset, which Verizon sold me with the phone. It initially paired and connected and I was able to make calls with it. Now when I try to reconnect it, I hit the power button on the headset and the little green battery light goes on but the phone simply says "Bluetooth disconnected" when I hit connect to paired device - I have tried unpairing and repairing it, it is always able to find it and re-pair, but it still can't connect. Can anyone offer any suggestions on how to fix this? If it helps at all, I also have tunewiki installed with the headset controls enabled (for my wired earbuds for music) but even when that option is disabled the Jabra headset wont work.

2. viperboy

viperboy Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    I have seen a number of the VBT3050s not power up out of the box, but try the obvious first... Make sure it is charged. Delete VBT3050 out of the phone, turn on headset in pairing mode (hold power), try pairing again. If still not working, try pairing it with another device or if you have another BT headset, try pairing that with the Incredible.

To be honest, I am going to bet the headset is bad if it is charged up.