HTC Incredible Charging IssuesSupport

Last Updated:

1. BigJT1979

BigJT1979 Member

A friend of mine is having problems charging her incredible. when plugged in to charge, the following message appears;

'your phone is using more current than the charge is able to deliver, please power off your phone or close unused apps'

the orange charging light then comes on and off intermittently, and the phone doesn't charge

so far we have tried;

stripping the apps right back
    task killer
    full factory data reset
    alternative battery - same issue
    charger on a different phone - no issue

any suggestions before i tell her to send it to be looked at? :confused::confused:

Advertisement
  2. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Well-Known Member

are you using the HTC supplied charger? It charges fine on another charger?
  3. xjessicaaa

xjessicaaa New Member

i am having the same problem, i have always used the charger that came with my phone when i bought it but it still is not working
  4. moviecrazy

moviecrazy New Member

Me too facing same issues from last week, just when put for charging the red light turns on and off. after couple of mins it gets stable and then ph starts, but after starting the phone, the battery doesnt seems to b charging, ph works only will the charging point is on, once disconnected the phone goes off. it doesnt charge at all.
    wat can b solution for this.
    i have shown it to htc service center and they informed me that the motherboard is gone, so need to chance that. but i think its not that big fault of mother board.
    somebody pls help..........
  5. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Well-Known Member

Have you tried a new battery?