HTC Incredible ChatGeneral

Last Updated:

1. jcase

jcase Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

A few of the Eris devs (myself included) own/operate a small irc network. Out of this network we have brought a lot of advancements in the Eris development (root, live wall papers, tons of custom roms etc).

Now that the incredible is coming, at least some of us are switching over. I would like to invite anyone, be a dev or not to come join us.

Ideas for root have been passed around, and I believe root will be fast.

Our irc network is ircd.thefuzz4.net (this will randomly send you to a server on our network) or specificly irc.wastate.net (mine), irc.zifnab06.net (zifnab's) and ircd.thefuzz4.net (thefuzz's).

A variety of channels exist, but the incredible channel is #incredible.

An IRC tutorial for those new to IRC.
    An IRC Tutorial

Please stop by and lets get some brainstorming going! I would like to see root in the first month of release.

##Mods, please don't see this as spam. As our operates/users almost certainly all have androidforums.com accounts and are active. Its not intended to be spam. And your parent site, phandroid.com does mind posting work from us without credit (my Eris root video/pics HTC Droid Eris Rooted, 2.1 ROM Enjoyed | Android Phone Fans), so I see no issue getting dev work going via this post.##

Advertisement
    gravygoat likes this.
  2. jamezelle

jamezelle Well-Known Member

ill be there!

also a incredible rom dump would be nice(pun intended)

3. Phydeaux

Phydeaux Well-Known Member

Nice, if I (likely) decide to pick up Incredible, I'll add this to my server list.

On a side note, users can join Phandroid's IRC community @ irc.freenode.net #androidforums.

gravygoat likes this.