HTC Incredible horizontal desktop charger w. battery slotAccessories

Last Updated:

1. papamarik

papamarik Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    ilovethebeach, DaDeeva and kilo2018 like this.
  2. kilo2018

kilo2018 Member

Hello. Thanks however is there a cradle dock that will accept my EVO with having the hard shell case?

Sincerely,
    Karl in Colorado
  3. papamarik

papamarik Well-Known Member

4. kilo2018

kilo2018 Member

5. DaDeeva

DaDeeva Member

Looks nice but expected delivery is on or before 12/30/2010. Still might go ahead and order it now.
  6. sail4fun201

sail4fun201 Well-Known Member

Doesn't look like that'll let me dock it with my Innocase Surface. I'll keep an eye on it though it's tempting. Completely unnecessary, especially if it doesn't accomodate my case, but still very tempting.
  7. wildtouch83

wildtouch83 Well-Known Member

great find! This is exactly what I want so I can prop my DInc up at night and put the clock on.
  8. airjordan223

airjordan223 Well-Known Member

i hope they make one without the extra battery charger
  9. freddyttt

freddyttt Well-Known Member

10. EgoDogg

EgoDogg Well-Known Member

Pretty awesome that it fits the extended battery, too!
  11. Medion

Medion Well-Known Member

Anyone ever order from these guys? Most reputable stores have a "charge when shipped" policy. The website says backorered until 12/30, but they've already charged my credit card.
  12. wildtouch83

wildtouch83 Well-Known Member

that is unusual. Most companies do, in fact, not bill until the item has shipped.
  13. K24Droid

K24Droid Member

I just ordered two cradles. waiting on them patiently
  14. txrxio

txrxio Well-Known Member

Why do companies have to ruin the look of their products by plastering a huge logo over them? The photos show how stupidly small the default desktop clock is on the Inc. I know there are several apps that do the same thing but have a larger display, but it is silly that the Inc didn't come with a larger one.

Nice that there is finally a cradle for the phone and I'm considering it even though I don't need the extra battery charger. It's not clear if it will work with case I have though.
  15. dcpmark

dcpmark Active Member

Great find! I'm definitely ordering one, but I'm also getting a Droid Pro vertical desktop cradle and seeing if I can adapt it for my Incredible. It should work perfectly with spacers.
  16. freddyttt

if you made a product you would put your logo on it also;)
    also-
    silly is what silly is... apps are what its all about about so not sure why that matters-

[​IMG]
  17. WormDoes

WormDoes Well-Known Member

Nice setup, freddyttt! Assuming that's a custom dock? What app is that for the desk clokc? Love the blue
  18. freddyttt

one nightstand.
    kjarrett and WormDoes like this.
  19. nicksender

nicksender Member

Has anyone confirmed if this dock will work with an attached case, otherwise I'll have to keep looking.

20. It wont work with a case, you will need to take the case off
    nicksender likes this.
  21. Medion

Medion Well-Known Member

Wanted to clarify that it was just an authorization and that I have not been charged.
  22. Jewshort

Jewshort Well-Known Member

So since the software stops the battery from overcharging does leaving a spare in the dock for prolonged times negatively affect the battery?
  23. Medion

Medion Well-Known Member

The battery (like all modern batteries) has it's own "safety" built in to tell the charger when to shut off. You won't risk overcharging.
  24. Jewshort

Jewshort Well-Known Member

You are an asset to this forum!
  25. Medion

Medion Well-Known Member

Thanks, your check is in the mail!