• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Incredible Lives Up to its Name

Yeah i think i made a wise choice to upgrade from my eris, i have no doubts this phone will serve me well over the next 20 months. I'm really impressed with HTC and their staff of engineers, it seems they really know what they are doing. Its almost as if they stole all the good engineers from nokia, motorola, blackberry and put them on their staff. I know i am very excited to be getting mine on thursday, and i'm sure everyone else here is just as excited as well.

Upvote 0
Hey,

Could the exec also send a note to fix the third party apps, not seeing the 6.6gb's built-in, issue? ;)

The exec is probably the leader of the program management team that "owns" the device. Gotta luv corporate politics and self-back slapping :)

Did the 2gb cards to "fix" the problem come out of their bonus? ;)

Heck, even a $2, 2gb card is BIG bucks with six digit figure volumes!

Geesh, I sound like a former and unhappy VZW exec ;)

Just joking (kind of), since i preordered an Inc from BB. Look foward to testing the Droid and Inc and see which will be my contract ball & chain for the next two years ;):)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones