HTC INCREDIBLE mac issues syncingSupport

Last Updated:

1. sque4k

sque4k New Member This Topic's Starter

I have a mac book pro and also have an iphone that i use all the time and now my new HTC incredible. I use MOBILEME with my iphone and mac and all my contacts and calendar are up to date in my iphone and with mobileme im wondering how i sync my contacts with my incredible.
    what do i do?

also how do i get my music and ringtones in it.

thanks

Advertisement
  2. bowerman

bowerman Guest

You need use google calender/contacts. It syncs over the air, instead of being plugged in. Google calenders is quite nice to use, and is your best bet.

3. sque4k

sque4k New Member This Topic's Starter

what about syncing music?

4. bowerman

bowerman Guest

Any of your DRM protected music will not work. Otherwise, you can plug the phone in, then just drag and drop onto the SD card (that shows on the desk top). If you want more of an "itunes" look, many users like a program called Double Twist. It is available for mac and pc.

5. rmd1066

rmd1066 Member

I can't even get my card or phone to mount on the my mac. It keeps saying preparing to mount and this disconnects. Not sure how to fix this any help would be great!

6. WVULing

WVULing Well-Known Member

Change the function of the USB, through top bar drop down, to charge only. Unplug the USB and plug back in. Now pull the drop down menu and select mount. This worked for me. And of course it keeps charging. Love this phone so far.

7. 150_cav

150_cav Well-Known Member

my MAC connects to my Eris all the time so it does work just make sure that when you connect it that you slide down the notification tray and select mass storage mode

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

8. rdensten

rdensten New Member

try downloading an app called MSPOT; it puts an app on your phone and one on your MacBook, it will then sync with your itunes library over the internet...works great!!

9. DeanaG

DeanaG New Member

And how do you sync over the air if the HTC Incredible is not iSync compatible with the iMac?