• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Incredible or HTC Supersonic

HTC Incredible or HTC Supersonic

• HTC Incredible

Votes: 74 74.0%
  • HTC Supersonic

Votes: 26 26.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OMG, after watching the new htc EVO aka supersonic at Engadget website, it kicks the pansy out of the incredible. But i'm not waiting till summer i'll get the incredible.

How do you know it kicks the pansy out of the Incredible? Have you played with the Incredible? Right now it does kick the "pansy" off the nexus one. But as of this moment there is no Incredible yet so you might as well say it kicks the "pansy" off a piece of paper.

Upvote 0
Ya....that EVO is sweet, and Sprint has really been making progress with their customer service. Not to mention the fact that their pricing blows Verizon away, and they use the same Verizon towers.

Verizon really needs to step it up and get the Incredible out ASAP!! And hopefully we will be pleasantly surprised with it's feature set.

As it stands now though, can you imagine the guys at HTC thinking, poor Verizon, this Incredible we are building for them is nothing compared to the EVO we're building for Sprint?

I hope I'm wrong and the Incredible is actually Incredible, but sadly I think there might be a reason we didn't hear from Verizon today...........they saw the EVO and crapped their pants.

Upvote 0
As it stands now though, can you imagine the guys at HTC thinking, poor Verizon, this Incredible we are building for them is nothing compared to the EVO we're building for Sprint?
Nah, HTC is thinking, "Hey, you think Verizon will notice that we're using the same red plastic interior for the PWN (the Incredible's real name, :p) as the EVO? I wonder if they realize they're getting a smaller battery..."

On a serious note, I hope the PWN gets a similar size battery.

Upvote 0
Definitely true, but I can always hope that big V would get a ridiculous phone like that at one point........but.......maybe in person the screen would feel too big and the size on the Incredible might be perfect......HD video though.....could be the same camera......
Yeah, HDMI out and HD video would have been nice, no lie. We still don't have the final specs out of the Incredible yet... we don't even know it's real name (HTC PWN, :p)

Upvote 0
You can argue this one back and forth...but if you live in an area that has WiMax....then the speed difference alone makes the EVO 4G a much more compelling choice. Put another way, other than AMOLED....and perhaps a slightly smaller profile....and Verizon (which I think it exaggerated)....there are really no good reasons not to favor the EVO....like I said...in a WiMax area. Some people prefer TFT due to being able to see better in sunlight...and I think the size of the phone is only slightly larger...but mostly in the screen where it counts. I have good service with Sprint and have no complaints. And...as someone else said....they contract with Verizon for 3g in areas they do not cover. So here in Austin...the winner is EVO 4G. In my area the Incredible just won't be able to deliver the speed. It's really no contest...and that's a significant advantage. I'm not a fanboy one way or the other and have been trying to decide...this is just my honest appraisal. I think more people will start to think this way as they see what WiMax can do. A year or two down the road the shift might go back the other way...but LTE is far from deployed.

Oh...and as it stands now...Sprint has less expensive plans. Nowadays...that's important too!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones