• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help htc incredible s not recieving some texts

hihw

Lurker
Mar 18, 2013
i first got an icredible s over a year ago and noticed not all my texts where getting through or they would come through if i sent another text (it would appear in the correct space and with the time that the message was sent from my friend, not the time i recieved it). i complained and as i had only had my phone for under 28 days was able to do a direct swap. This phone has been fine up untill a few weeks ago when the same thing has started to happen again, the only difference that i never seem to recieve the texts even after ive recieved more off the same and different people. i havent recently updaed the software and have the newest version
it is not with all my texts but with random texts and random contacts, i can send texts and make and recieve calls fine
PLEASE HELLPPPP i really dont want to have to do a factory reset :s

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones