HTC Incredible will not turn on or chargeSupport

Last Updated:

1. notacookie

notacookie New Member This Topic's Starter

I try to wait until my phone tells me my battery is low to charge. When I went to bed last night, my phone still had 1/2 the battery life left so I did not bother to plug it in. When I got up and went to use my phone, it had shut off during the night. Like any normal person I tried to charge it- no luck. The phone would not charge and would not turn on. I removed the battery and replaced it. Luckily it turned back on and I still had 1/3 of my battery life left.

Has anyone else had this issue? It has randomly rebooted, but I've never encountered this before where the phone just shut down completely into a hard lock. Anyone else? What did you do? Did you have it replaced?

Advertisement
  2. RustyNail

RustyNail Well-Known Member

No, I have the opposite problem (the phone won't stay off). Waiting for BB to get more inventory so that I can swap it out.

3. KimchiBoi

KimchiBoi Active Member

By replacing the battery, do you mean you got a different one or put back in the same one? Are you able to charge the battery?

4. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

Probably took it out and then put it back in.

5. notacookie

notacookie New Member This Topic's Starter

sorry put it back in- the same battery. yes everything works fine now. just found it very odd. never had a phone do that.