• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's April Fools jokes, and then there's just being plain cruel...

I could understand that, but he posted another photoshopped picture a couple days ago, and tried to pass that off as real too.

And then there is just people looking for attention and will post BS to stir up a forum. Seems most if not all forums have these type of people. They feed off of this stuff.

I'd say I wished this day would be over already, but I know we'll have fake, misinformation, photoshopped images and other BS tomorrow and the day after.

Until I hear word, official word from verizon... press releases, ads, and a date, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Upvote 0
I got a call, tonight, for my wife, from the University my daughter goes to. She has laryngitis so I took the call. This deep male voice says to me something like...

Mr. XXXXXX ? Your daughter has been missing from class for three weeks, now. Unfortunately, we are going to have to withdraw her scholarship...

..... pause..... (my mind is going wild at this point)... then thanks to the Forum's making me painfully aware of what today is, I ask... Is this an April Fool's prank?

Then I hear a room full of college kids bust out laughing! Including my daughter!

She then told me that I was the fastest to respond correctly. They had one mother in tears! :rolleyes: nice.

Upvote 0
You may be free from his wrath, but not mine. I already deleted 48 way off topic posts.
Folks, listen, the other thread is closed until our reviews are done and the admin finishes deciding what to do. Most likely it will be reopened and thisone merged with it, but iIn the meantime, you can use this thread to continue your Incredible banter but any and I mean any flaming towards anyone will be dealt by me.

Carry on.

TS

With all do respect I do not see any value in merging this with the other thread. I see very little in this thread even remotely related to the Incredible. In fact, I am not sure that lately the official Incredible thread contains much related to the Incredible.

Upvote 0
You may be free from his wrath, but not mine. I already deleted 48 way off topic posts.
Folks, listen, the other thread is closed until our reviews are done and the admin finishes deciding what to do. Most likely it will be reopened and thisone merged with it, but iIn the meantime, you can use this thread to continue your Incredible banter but any and I mean any flaming towards anyone will be dealt by me.

Carry on.

TS

Why delete my posts?????? I didn't post anything rude, crude or unacceptable. I was not "pot stirring" or flaming. WTH is going on here?

Reactions: Smartphone
Upvote 0
With all do respect I do not see any value in merging this with the other thread. I see very little in this thread even remotely related to the Incredible. In fact, I am not sure that lately the official Incredible thread contains much related to the Incredible.
You are quite correct. Therefore I won't. In fact since the original one is reopened, there isn't really a need for this one to stay open.

Closing

TS out

Reactions: BerryDroid
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones