Htc inspire "Too many pattern attempts"Support

Last Updated: 2011-08-15 00:52:19
  1. rickyjay

rickyjay Member

Hey im new here and i have a htc inspire and my brother started to mess with it and tried to enter the number code to get to the home screen and now it says: Too many attempts and is asking for my gmail account info. Problem is that i lost my wallet that had that info, so now i cannot get into the home screen. Anybody know a solution to this? Any thing will be greatly aprreciated.

Advertisement
  2. 2manyPHONES

2manyPHONES Well-Known Member

You can try to get your info online from a computer. Go to gmail.com then click the forgot password or whatever else you need
  3. rickyjay

rickyjay Member

tried that, nothing, i set up my gmail account 1x and never went back to it. Its not my primary email so i just had it for the phone. Now i am stuck. Thanks for the suggestion.

Anybody know if i call it would it help? or reset which i rather not do
  4. 2manyPHONES

Not sure about calling it you could try. I think the worse case is you will need to reset the phone.
  5. rickyjay

rickyjay Member

i guess im going to try to reset it, worst case scenario take it to a phone repair store see if they can do it, just wish i could have done it, im tired of spending money, i just spent money to fix the screen :(
  6. homeslice976

homeslice976 Member

This is worth a shot if you've used ADB before

Pattern Lock.. Defeated! - xda-developers
  7. 2manyPHONES

^leave it to xda to find a way around it. Hope it works.
  8. rickyjay

rickyjay Member

thanks what is adb?

would this work even if the too many patterns thing comes up?