HTC Legend. Phone contact question

Last Updated:

1. texasdontholdem

texasdontholdem Member This Topic's Starter

thinking of getting the Legend. how would I separate my email contacts from my phone contacts? I don't want to have to sift thru all of my email contacts when calling someone? thoughts?

Advertisement
  2. arzme

arzme Member

don't worry, u will only see contact which have number in them when u open the screen to make the call.

3. anandroiduser

anandroiduser Well-Known Member

This is with the assumption that your email contacts don't have numbers on their profile of course. :D

4. ziqpy

ziqpy Member

as default android on my legend will save all unkown contact numbers or emails.

Go into your settings and don't let it save them as a contact.

5. florian.francis

florian.francis Member

Legend has an option under Contacts where you can click MENU choose View and select not to display contacts without numbers and thereby you can keep your email contacts away...or the next best bet would be to link your contacts, then you can either call or email them as per your convenience.

6. dryspuri

dryspuri Active Member

how to do this

7. florian.francis

florian.francis Member

First Option : Programs > People > click on MENU > select View and check the first option

Second Option : Programs > People > click on MENU > select View and check Phone contacts and Email contacts and then get back to any specific contact and tap on the right hand top corner of the screen and choose from the list of groups(flickr, facebook, etc) and link the appropriate contact...this will put in all the details under one contact file

If you find this info difficult check the Manuals for Linking a contact.

dryspuri likes this.