• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Legend user - I'm a first timer!!!

Hello everyone.

I have just bought a HTC Legend and looked for what would be the best Android Forum to help me "get introduced" to my "new partner" :eek: and found yours.

I have used many Symbian handsets but this is my first Android and I have to admit to being a little apprehensive because it really does seem "strange" at the moment. :rolleyes:

You will see by my signature that I am not a "youngster" so please be gentle with me if I ask, what seem to you, simple questions. :thinking:

I will always use the search function before posting questions and I will do my very best to always obey the forum rules. :eek:

Thanks in advance. :D

Hello everyone.

I have just bought a HTC Legend and looked for what would be the best Android Forum to help me "get introduced" to my "new partner" :eek: and found yours.

I have used many Symbian handsets but this is my first Android and I have to admit to being a little apprehensive because it really does seem "strange" at the moment. :rolleyes:

You will see by my signature that I am not a "youngster" so please be gentle with me if I ask, what seem to you, simple questions. :thinking:

I will always use the search function before posting questions and I will do my very best to always obey the forum rules. :eek:

Thanks in advance. :D
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones