HTC Legend

1. foush

foush Active Member

Advertisement
  2. =KLRS=ZERO

=KLRS=ZERO Well-Known Member

I am betting on MaBell to get this. as they are supposed to be getting 3 HTC android phones within the first half
  3. chaz_uk

chaz_uk Well-Known Member

I love the metallic finish. HTC can pump out some stunning looking devices. It'll be interesting to see when this will be hitting European shores.
  4. clb

clb Well-Known Member

I look the look of this phone.
  5. Looks like this could be the update to the Hero to me.
  6. Mr_N1ce

Mr_N1ce Well-Known Member

that phone looks sweet! Hope it gets officially announce at the the mobile world congress.
    The Only thing I'm concerned about is HTC holding back the Android 2.x update for Hero and other devices. Makes me wanna buy a phone "with Google" :(
  7. =KLRS=ZERO

Just saw that faush! if this is what comes to att i will just buy a Telus Milestone
  8. Maxx

Maxx Well-Known Member

Possibly for AT&T, but we are only suppose to get one HTC phone in the first half...guess we'll have to see, I was hoping it would be the bravo. The other 2 we are getting in the first half are a dell and a motorola blur phone.
  9. =KLRS=ZERO

10. SoFLO

SoFLO Guest

11. vido.ardes

vido.ardes Well-Known Member

Looking at the comparison shot that's quite a large footprint for such a small screen ... :(
  12. SoFLO

SoFLO Guest

I agree, they should have used that extra real estate for a larger screen.
  13. vido.ardes

vido.ardes Well-Known Member

It's a shame, the original leaks suggested a 3.7" screen, and the leaked renders (assuming they were real of course) matched this. You gotta wonder if they changed the screen size for costs or availability reasons, maybe to hit a March launch they couldn't source the bigger screens in time.
  14. foush

foush Active Member

15. cbrace

cbrace Member

I have just bought one of these phones here in the Netherlands; received it yesterday. My first impression is very positive. The screen is really fantastic.

I am new to this forum, new to Android, so I will leave it at that for now. If anyone has any questions about this device, let me know.

-Colin
  16. kmacsouris

kmacsouris Member

MaBell as in Bell Canada? I hope so cause I would definately get this phone!