1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support HTC M8 "find my phone"?

1. RCGLFR

RCGLFR New Member

Has anyone tried to set up the HTC find my phone connection on the M8?
    Can't seem to find a way to set it up on my new phone.

Advertisement
  2. SolApathy

SolApathy Cleverness is not wisdom Guide

Download android device manager from the play store. This integrates phone location services for all phones attached to your google account.

This service allows for 2 features:
    -Phone location services
    -Lock & erase
    sikclown and Granite1 like this.
  3. RCGLFR

RCGLFR New Member

Thanks for the help! rc
  4. DucatiDude

DucatiDude Well-Known Member

But how do you find your phone when it's not in your hand?
  5. SolApathy

DucatiDude likes this.
  6. ashyt16

ashyt16 Member

However the service is very limited. Google implemented far more than that and can be found here: Android Lost
    SolApathy likes this.
  7. SolApathy

Android lost is a great new service, Here is a a link to their new website after you have installed the app: http://new.androidlost.com/

I tried it out a little bit and was very impressed, especially since it is still in beta.
  8. today

today Well-Known Member

That ish makes me cringe. It's unbelievable how much access to your phone is available to someone else by providing security to your phone. What if someone hacks your "Android Lost" account? Big brother could follow your day quite nicely without you even having a clue. Better get my Google glasses on. Lmfao????
    markbuk likes this.