HTC Magic Covers.Tips

Last Updated:

1. Redex

Redex New Member This Topic's Starter

I've been trying to buy new covers for my Magic.
    I didn't get far with it.
    I've been searching the internet for couple of days now without any result.
    Since my phone has gotten a little bit "dirty" I wish to change the case/cover and make it feel like a new one.

My question is, where can I buy such a thing?

PS! Not rubber covers, but original covers, so i can replace the one i have today.

Thank you in advance.

Advertisement
  2. tigrr07

tigrr07 Well-Known Member

I got mine on eBay, its a soft rubber case. Hard like plastics yet flexible like silicone.

Redex likes this.
  3. slarti

slarti Well-Known Member

I'm not aware of anyone selling new replacement shells for the magic, they are not designed to be user replacable. I performed a similar repair in the past with a Palm Treo by buying the same model from eBay that had busted screens but good case or buying store dummy versions of the phone.

Redex likes this.
  4. Antwnis

Antwnis Member

There aren't hard cases for Magic like iPhone that you can completely transform it. If you dont wanna see it dirty any more i recommend you to buy silicone case (which covers the most surface) and screen protector and it will be new again. Look for it in amazon for many options

Redex likes this.
  5. gst4r

gst4r Member

Does anyone know where I can find a "rubber-y" battery case housing for it? Im tired of using the silicone and was thinking of getting a rubber material battery cover to replace the slippery plastic existing one but im not sure if it actually exists.

6. dryswabbie

dryswabbie New Member

I found a cover for my Magic at Fommy.com who shipped it to Canada fairly cheaply.

I bought their rubberized black one for $13US. It's cheap, feels good in the hands, but difficult to remove.

I also picked up an HTC branded 3.5mm adapter so I could use any set of headphones I wanted.

http://www.fommy.com/

-Rod

7. Bethbaby

Bethbaby Active Member

You can get them on ebay. They used to sell coloured ones but now it's only black and white. Let me know how it goes as I'm considering getting some for myself but, after changing the housing on a BlackBerry and snapping the clips on the side rails I've been completely put off!!!