HTC magic+ has 3.5mm jack?

Last Updated:

1. porky1981

porky1981 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Was googling the other day and came across this link

Canadians: Rogers selling HTC Magic with Sense and calls it HTC Magic+

which mentions that the HTC magic+ that rogers is offering has a 3.5mm headphone jack... is this true? I would prefer that to the microusb thingy we have (I could get an adapter... but). Anyway just wanted someone to confirm if this is true.

Advertisement
  2. TriC

TriC Well-Known Member

Not ture.. it just has Sense UI.. saw one when I was in the rogers store the other day..

3. GreatBigDog

GreatBigDog Well-Known Member

And I have one in my hand right now. No jack.

4. Brendanmurphy

Brendanmurphy Well-Known Member

The update doesn't make it a Magic+ atleast i don't think. It could very well have the 3.5mm headphone jack as Tmobile launched a magic with a headphone jack so it could very well have one

5. TriC

TriC Well-Known Member

What you think is not what Rogers and HTC are thinking... T-Mobile Requested that there mytouch get a 3.5mm Jack.. also the Mytouch does not have the Sense UI... And Rogers and HTC call any magic with the Sense UI firmware a Magic +... I can tell you 100% rogers does not have a magic that they sell with a 3.5mm jack... as of today...

6. GreatBigDog

GreatBigDog Well-Known Member

OMFG dude, I'm not so slow as to think that applying the 911 patch would automaticly make my phone a magic+. When I replied to your post I was typing on a Magic+ that was just delivered by UPS as a replacement for my defective Magic with 911 patch.

And yes it is a Magic+ just as the labels on the box says it is. And no damn 3.5mm jack.

gbd

7. Brendanmurphy

Brendanmurphy Well-Known Member

Alright my mad i just assumed it was given to you from the swap as it said HTC Dream under your device list