HTC MAGIC (T-MOBILE MyTouch) Ringtone HelpSupport

Last Updated:

1. Alex1015

Alex1015 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi just got the HTC MAGIC and wanted to know is there anyway to turn an mp3 into a ringtone and if so how would i be able to do it i checked my memory stick and there are no folders and i couldnt find any way to file explore so i could copy some songs or anything help please

Advertisement
  2. slarti

slarti Well-Known Member

quickest way to use an mp3 as a ringtone is to open the music app, and find the track you want to use.

hold your finger on the track and a list will pop up offering you to play, add to playlist, etc. One of the options is use as ringtone.

You can also use software like ringdroid to edit mp3 files for ringtones

3. Alex1015

Alex1015 New Member This Topic's Starter

Oooooo yeah thankyou so so so so much

4. chriss

chriss New Member

Hi - in order to see the folders and files on your memory card you need to #mount' it - not as strange as it might sound! When you connect your Magi to your PC using the synch cable if you look at the top of the screen on your Magic and pull down the slider you will see a message telling you that you've connected to a PC and there will be an option to 'mount' the card. Once you've done this is is just like working on an additional drive - you can see and use the folders and cut and paste as usual.

Cheers,
    Chris