HTC mail app not SyncingGeneral

Last Updated:

1. mertzenators

mertzenators Member This Topic's Starter

Hi. I've tried to read through as many of the mail threads that I could and haven't found the answer so if it's out there somewhere and I'm just being stupid let me know.

I'm using a HTC Droid Eris with the new 2.x update. I was having this problem before the update. The mail accounts that I'm putting in my "mail" client aren't syncing like I have them set up to. I have them set up to sync every 5 min and they are only syncing when I go in and actually hit refresh, I know there is the setting to go in and have it check anytime I check the mail account but I was under the impressing that it would just pull auto depending on the setting. Maybe I"m thinking wrong or maybe it's the phone. I did factory reset it and then did the update and still happening. Factory reset did have me remove the accounts and then add it back on. I also hooked it up to debug and that seamed to fix it but then it only syncs once then stops. I'm completely clueless. Any help at all is appreciated. Thanx for reading!!

MaryBeth

Advertisement