• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Mail Icon + Launcher Pro

jgordon00

Apr 6, 2010
I just started using Launcher Pro (even bought the Plus version) and I noticed that the HTC Mail icon doesn't seem to be able to display a "badge" with the unread emails. This only seems to work when using Sense.

Using 2.2 official release. Has anyone else noticed this as well???

I have the same problem. I use Exchange mail and I have yet to find a solution to show my unread mail count on my mail icon. I do not like Touchdown so I continue to use the HTC mail client with LP. I had read back on the developers site for LP that they may work on this for a future project so you may want to email them.

I have also contacted the developer of Executive Assistant as they have counters on their widget. The developer told me that they may work on it within a couple of weeks; it has been almost a month and I have yet to see the update. My plan would be to add EA to my widget locker showing my unread mail count.

If anyone else has figured out how to get the unread mail count for the HTC mail program for Exchange mail please post.

Thanks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones