HTC Mail Icon + Launcher ProSupport

Last Updated:

1. jgordon00

jgordon00 Member This Topic's Starter

I just started using Launcher Pro (even bought the Plus version) and I noticed that the HTC Mail icon doesn't seem to be able to display a "badge" with the unread emails. This only seems to work when using Sense.

Using 2.2 official release. Has anyone else noticed this as well???

Advertisement
  2. tau626

tau626 New Member

go to dock settings and check unread gmail cont"..that might help???

3. jgordon00

jgordon00 Member This Topic's Starter

No that doesn't seem to do anything. I had that on already. But I'm not using the Gmail app either. I'm using the HTC Mail app.

4. Smartphone

Smartphone Well-Known Member

I have the same problem. I use Exchange mail and I have yet to find a solution to show my unread mail count on my mail icon. I do not like Touchdown so I continue to use the HTC mail client with LP. I had read back on the developers site for LP that they may work on this for a future project so you may want to email them.

I have also contacted the developer of Executive Assistant as they have counters on their widget. The developer told me that they may work on it within a couple of weeks; it has been almost a month and I have yet to see the update. My plan would be to add EA to my widget locker showing my unread mail count.

If anyone else has figured out how to get the unread mail count for the HTC mail program for Exchange mail please post.

Thanks.

5. imdickie

imdickie Active Member

Has anyone posted this as a requested feature on Launcher Pro?

6. nrice1

nrice1 New Member

Looking for the same thing here. Too many businesses use these phones to ignore Exchange support. The little things like notifications and widgets make a huge difference.