HTC music app issue.General

Last Updated:

1. Karuk

Karuk Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I listen to a large number of podcasts weekly. I use to download them to my computer and then transfer them to a folder on my Moto Droid called PODCASTS. This folder would show up under PLAYLISTS in the native android music player. This makes it very easy to listen to one podcast after the other.

The HTC music player does not work this way. I drop a bunch of podcasts into a PODCAST folder and they are scattered throughout the music app.

Has anyone found a way to put files directly in a playlist when accessing the device as a drive?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

You might want to try a 3rd party music app like btunes or tunewiki. I don't listen to podcasts so i'm not sure if they'll work or not.

Bernapz likes this.
  3. greenrolaids

greenrolaids Well-Known Member

id like to know how to only have specific folders show up in my htc music player.

It grabs any music file from my phone and displays it.

4. Karuk

Karuk Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

MortPlayer does the job perfectly but I would still rather use the built-in music player.

Still looking for a solution is available.

5. mozetti

mozetti Well-Known Member

You can also get (Google) Listen. It's a podcast/subscription player. It integrates with Google Reader (if you use that) or you can manage your subscriptions from the player on the phone.